Luhta, an international partner for LAHTI2017
Luhta took center stage in the spotlight when the Lahti2017 FIS Nordic World Ski Championships came to Luhta’s hometown of Lahti on 22.2.-5.3.2017. Before the event started Luhta set up a huge tent near the entry of the venue. At first, “Luhta Hintarallit” [Price Rallies], were set up in the tent with huge piles of clothes with very low prices. After the rallies, the tent was transformed into a spectacular Luhta 110 anniversary tent, providing entertainment for Luhta employees, stakeholders, customers, event spectators and Lahti residents. The anniversary tent featured a kitchen offering a daily lunch with a changing menu; big screen TVs to watch the competition while enjoying a beverage; a spot for checking out Luhta’s new fashions and history; and guest appearances of athletes for interviews.
Luhta also outfitted all of the more than two thousand volunteers of the event: men with blue Icepeak outfits and women with pink Luhta outfits. The super popular official Lahti2017 clothes were also designed by Luhta.
Luhta was prominent not only with volunteers and spectators, but athletes too were seen wearing Luhta outfits. Depending on the sport, Finnish athletes wore either Rukka or Icepeak competition and outwear, while the vests bearing the competition numbers and worn by all athletes had either Luhta or Icepeak on them, depending on the sport.
- Luhta 110 Years – An International Finn
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Luhta, an international partner for LAHTI2017
- President of Finland visits Luhta’s headquarters in Lahti
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day